Although the Zombie Apocalypse is upon us, this is a charitable, family friendly event so we do have rules, and want everyone to be safe and have fun. The following rules apply to our zombies (and sometimes runners)...
Direct and intentional physical contact with any runner, or zombie is strictly prohibited. All in violation of this rule will be escorted off of the grounds without a refund. Those in violation may also be prosecuted depending on the severity of the act.
- Zombies are not allowed to grab more than 1 flag from any one runner
- Zombies are not allowed to grab a flag from a runner if that runner is waiting to complete, or completing any obstacle
- Zombies must follow any rules their group leaders include as part of their area of the infected zone
- If you are a zombie that is dedicated to laying on the ground, attached to an object, or anything of the like, you are never to chase down a runner.
- "Chaser Zombies" must run/ chase after runners the entire event from one zone to the next. We understand everyone gets tired and will need some rest, and ask that you limit your rest times to 2-3 min.
- All zombies must complete the entire event. We are anticipating the course to be open for a maximum of 2 hours. Zombies MUST sign in and out at the end of the event
- Any visibly intoxicated zombies will be escorted from the event.
- We require all zombies be at least 15 years of age.
- The event will transform individuals into zombies 1-2 hours prior to event, using professional makeup artists. So please do not arrive to the event with our own makeup.
- Zombies will be asked to wear their own clothes, please note that those garments will get dirty and torn, so make sure you wear something old that you don't mind getting ruined. Zombie outfits can be ANY type of outfit, active, business, casual, etc...